Welcome to our December Newsletter
Starting a ministry in the mission field has been challenging and full of ups and downs but through it all God has been faithful. It took us two years to raise our support and really begin our Hispanic Initiative here in Kentucky. Much planning has gone into our work here and we didn’t really know how things would turn out, but as you know, flexibility and adaptation are key when starting any ministry or business.
God has been faithful! Your prayers and support have encouraged and sustained us in our ministry. We are so thankful for you, our family and friends who have walked along with us during this adventure. Here are some highlights we have experienced in ministry this year!
1. We were fully appointed and commissioned as AG -US Missionaries
from North Texas to Kentucky:
2. We helped start a new Hispanic ministry in Elizabethtown, KY:
3. Fabian was asked to become KMN Multi Cultural Department Director:
4. Our 4th baby, Rafael, was born on Father’s day:
5. We helped Rio Life Church in Lexington area relocate
using the Sharing the Building model:
6. We translated the first year of the Kentucky School of Ministry material for teaching future ministers starting this coming January:
7. We hosted our first mission team from IAC Church
all the way from Dallas, Texas.
8. We helped Iglesia Familiar Maná find new pastors.
The Diaz family moved all the way from Florida and have been working
with this church for 10 months now:
9. We translated the KMN district website and resources into Spanish:
10. We helped My church / Mi Iglesia in Georgetown, Ky find new Hispanic pastors for their ministry, connecting them with Jehú and Priscilla García.
11. We hosted our first “CONECTATE” meeting with Hispanic pastors and leaders, to equip and encourage them in their ministry.
12. Our ministry team grew as we have gone from just Rebekah and Fabian to two additional team members. Jorge and Alex bring creativity and strength to our ministry:
13. In 2020 we will launch our first Kentucky online Spanish Christian radio station “Radio Latido”.
Thank you for your prayers and support.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Sincerely, Your Partners in Ministry,
Fabian & Rebekah Sanchez
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT!
YOU ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!
I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now ... (Philippians 1:3-5, NIV)
Your partners in Ministry,
Fabian & Rebekah Sanchez
US Missionaries - A/G US Missions - Account# 289113
"On the day I called, you answered me; my strength of soul you increased." Psalm 138:3 www.TheSanchezFamily.org